Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FatheR ANd DAUghter

I want to share a story that I have read before. This story is about a girl who is not close to her father. Her father don't like talk too much. Besides, her father is busy with his business.One day, when her father took his family to have a dinner at the restaurant, a miracle happen. Her father was talking so much about football when he watched football match in television. Her father explain detail about football to this girl.The girl realize that her father is a talkative when talking about football. That night, she know that her father love football very much. From that day, the girl and her father watched football match every midnight. They become close until her mother can't say nothing when both of them watching football match until morning.This is a true story written by the girl. This story just same like my situation. But me and my father love to watch kungfu film together as well.

No comments: