Monday, September 15, 2008

mUst reAD!!!!

Hi guys,is time to share something new that you never think about it.

But first,I would like to ask you guys a question. Have you ever think about other careers except for medicine,doctor,biotechnology or so on? Baecause as I know,almost all of you was a biology student,so I bet what kind of career path that playing inside your mind shouls relate to all these.I am a physic student,so I would like to do something related to it to sure that I am not wasting my time studied that.

Anyway,career should not be something that what you have studied.It should be something that you really interested in & you wll enjoy it while you doing it.

For your knowledge,nowadays,make-up is such a huge industry in malaysia.There are a couple courses that offer professional make-up artist courses.There are even Beauty and Make-up awards dedicated to all the celebrated Make-up Artists.

Another interesting career path is to be a translator or called as linguist.Translator is not an easy job to be because translator not only direct translation,but proof-reading of documents,analyis of culture and well informed about the language or nation that they major in.So never ever look down on the translator.

The above statements is for you guys to think about something different from what we studying now and as your general knowledge.

No comments: