Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so sweet!!!!

During the last holiday, I read a short,simple and nice story that I felt it was very meaningfull & touching. So, I would like to share it here.There was an old man living alone in a house. He had a bad temper and always think that this world was cruel and there was no love. Everyday, he sat in front of his window, looking outside with a depressed look. But one day, when he was looking outside as usuall, he saw a little girl passed by and smiled at him. He suddenly felt warm. From that onwards,everyday he also will wait for the little girl. After several years, the old man passed away. The little girl received a call from the old man's lawyer said that the old man had leave a will for her. The old man wrote like this on his will: " I want to give my everything to the little girl who warms up my life."From this, I notice that how can a smile affect a person's life or just a moment. Just a smile, it can make others feel happy & blessing. So, please give a smile always. Eventhough is simple, but it makes a big effort.

No comments: